Saturday, January 30, 2010

Almost one week!

So this week has been pretty tough in terms of hunger/cravings. Plus I actually burned amazing amounts of calories last night dancing for 4 hrs. really intensely haha. Buuuut on WW you can't use your activity points until you use your extra points which is kinda weird. My stomach is growling like crazyy.

But at least I got to eat yummy things! That's the cool thing about WW, you can eat whatever you want pretty much in moderation. Last night, for instance, I had a smart ones chocolate chip cookie dough sundae! Only 130 cal and super low in fat, and still tasty. And I made hungry girl cupcakes clocking in at only 110 cal and really low fat, and got to eat laughing cow cheese a lot, and pasta! It's all about portion-control really, getting exercise, and snacking on healthy things like unsalted nuts, veggies, and fruit.

This blog really helps too as an outlet for feelings. I just wish I had someone to diet with! It's easier when you're in the same boat and trying to make the same healthy choices. Tomorrow is weighing day - oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment