Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 2: Billy Blanks Has Funny Moobs

Thank god for having friends that know about nutrition. As I sat on a wooden square at Foothill eating lunch with a few friends, one of them looked at the meager salad I was eating and exclaimed "That has absolutely no protein!" and kindly forced a banana and chunky peanut butter whole wheat wrap into my hands. It was tasty and kept me going for five hours. And was super healthy!

It's nice to have friends that look out for you when you're trying to lose a few of the hanger-on lbs. I get a lot of jokes like people just being like "Guess what I had for dinner last night? HAWAIIAN PIZZA" and stuff like that. But I just have to laugh it off and stay strong.

For my workout portion of today, I broke out the tae bo DVD with Billy Blanks. He has the funniest moobs - they are not really moobs, more like really defined pecs, but even so, they shake with the music. It makes me laugh, which intensifies the whole kickboxing deal. Also this blonde chick has hilarious crotch sweat going on. So all in all I would reccommend it as it's an entertaining workout on several levels. :)

Also I realized yesterday that I actually am at 140.2 lbs instead of the 145 I dreaded I was at! Somewhere since August I have lost 5 lbs! Yay! The going gets easier and it means my eating habits aren't as bad as I thought :)

No comments:

Post a Comment