Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cravings in the Night

So last night I was having a hard time going to sleep, and for some reason I was reallyyy craving ben and jerry's. I had to fight those cravings for a looong time. I wasn't hungry persay, but my head kept conjuring images of really tasty food! So unfair. haha.

But then when I woke up this morning I wasn't that hungry all day. I guess my body is getting used to eating less calories, which is good.

I also had to rethink my diet mentality. It's about making healthier choices, and not depriving myself of stuff but just eating less of it. And that's in a sense a reward! Because then my body is healthier and happier, and I feel more energized because of the exercise etc.

So all in all a pretty optimistic day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment